Re: UML for Ontologies and W3C Web Ontology Working Group

Dear all,

you might be interested in a specification of UML in RDF, done by
Sergey Melnik (see [1]).
This does not only cover the static aspects of UML, but also dynamic aspects
(statecharts) as well.
The Stanford RDF API [2] contains support for UML-RDF models.
[3] shows an application of the UML vocabulary: a converter from UML/XMI to
DAML-O
     (update to DAML+OIL in progress)

And yes, I volunteer to do this.

[1] http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/uml/