Re: Introduction: Stefan Decker (LEAD prize winner)

At 09:31 PM 11/10/2001, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Stefan Decker wrote:
>[...]
> > If I understood Dan correctly, he wanted at least
> > some of the following triples.
>
>Yeah! Stefan wins the prize for being the first to
>express, formally in RDF/XML:
>
>         The nearest airport to the person
>         whose email address is stefan@db.stanford.edu
>         has IATA code SFO.
>
>(though he loses a style point or two for using a urn ;-)
Well, style is in the eye of the beholder ;-)
With this URI tried to be close to Sandro Hawke's and
Tim Kindberg's naming proposal (see:
http://www.taguri.org/2001-09-10/draft-kindberg-tag-uri-01.txt)
(but still using urn: instead of tag:).

If somebody want's to make a statement about me, I suggest to use that URI
(I've naming authority for decker.cx), but of course nobody can be forced
to do so...

Which brings us to the question, if naming conventions is also an issue for
webont.

All the best,

         Stefan

PS.: What is the prize?