RE: no empty strings in DAV

Upon reflection, I believe that empty property values
are precisely the set of null values: (1) The property
is defined for the resource, (2) there is no value. This
is precisely the definition of null value.

Upon further reflection, I agree with you that
the concept of "zero length string" (i.e., "empty string")
need not be a concept that is added to WebDAV, or DASL.
So, I believe that the wording change should be

"Empty property values are NULL values and vice versa."

Alan Babich