Re: Soliciting Comments from SCXML Users

Le 9 jan 2013 à 19:14, Jacob Beard a écrit :

> Cool :)
>
> Here's the one I made, which uses D3 and SVG for visualization: http://goo.gl/V97ft

Nice. I saw it before. You could also use some improved CSS and better positioning for the text :p
I plan to draw SVG transitions, of course, but eventually I want to be able to edit SCXML directly (and while it's running), not just visualize it. No idea if I can use a library and if it'd be worth the effort. Anyway, I'll have to wait until the new Mutation Observers are implemented (to detect mutations of the SCXML document) before going into that.

			David