=================================From: Voice Browser Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:35 +0000
To: w3c-voice-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-730: PUBLIC - CR - July CCXML Implementation Report: 7_2: attribute enctype used with  the value of the method "get" in <dialogstart> [CCXML]

http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/track/issues/730

Raised by: RJ Auburn
On product: CCXML

	From: 	Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
	Subject: 	July CCXML Implementation Report: 7_2: attribute enctype used with  the value of the method "get" in <dialogstart>
	Date: 	July 26, 2010 3:31:15 AM EDT
	To: 	www-voice <www-voice@w3.org>

Hello www-voice,

In 7_2, assertion 371, the 'enctype' attribute is used in <dialogstart> although the value of the 'method' attribute is NOT "post" (it is "get" by default).

This is related to issue 710 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2010AprJun/0156.html) where we haven't received any resolution yet.

Thanks,
Petr

--