Re: CCXML: comment on ISSUE-737

Hello Chris,

Have you considered the following email from RJ?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2010JulSep/0003.html

I believe it gives pretty good guide for this issue.

If I understand the new text from RJ the basic behavior is STRICT but
no-STRICT optimization is allowed. However, then you should note the
last sentence:

"Application developers SHOULD NOT depend on this behavior and SHOULD
instead assume code is executed line by line for maximum portability
between implementations."

Therefore I reported the problems because I expect that the
Implementation Report SHOULD also assume code is executed line by line.
Then the tests will pass in both STRICT and no-STRICT modes.

Regards,
Petr