Re: CCXML Implementation Report - current status and deadline.

We can provide an implementation report by Friday but it will be
referencing the following open issues:
ISSUE-680
ISSUE-670
ISSUE-697
ISSUE-693
ISSUE-696
ISSUE-677
ISSUE-689
ISSUE-672
ISSUE-690
ISSUE-694
ISSUE-695

It also references problems we emailed the list about but never got
issues assigned on the following days:
05/18/10
05/14/10
05/21/10
05/24/10
(these can be seen on the list archive)

The good news is at this point we have made it through all the test
assertions, making some modifications where necessary
and we described those in issues and/or emails. Our IR will have some
value in this regard.

I'm done spamming everyone with test issues :)

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Davis