CCXML Implementation Report - current status and deadline.

RJ,

Could you please inform us about current situation of the Implementation
Report? Deadline for submission of a CCXML Implementation Report is this
Friday. Is it still valid?

For sure we want to send our implementation report but it is a little
bit hard task because we haven't received answers for plenty of our
comments. It means that we will have to prepare the implementation
report which will be influenced by modifications that are not confirmed.
Does it make sense or could you suggest some better solution?

In the email below you expected to have answers to our questions within
a week. Obviously something had to break your plan. Could you please
give us some updated estimates?

Generally speaking, it would be very helpful for us to get up-to-date
information whenever your plans get changed.

Thanks for your response,

Petr Kuba

--
   Petr Kuba, Project Manager