Re: [CCXML] Reg execution of subsequent elements after an event is encountered for current element in <transition> - [cc] - ISSUE-614

Rajesh:

This is being tracked as ISSUE-614. We will be reviewing this item on
the ccxml conference call today.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
Chair, Editor and Chair, CCXML, VBWG, W3C