Hi,

Yes, that would be my understanding also.... Not sure it would be useful....

Brian
  -----Original Message-----
  From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Rajesh N
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:02 AM
  To: 'Brian Wyld'; www-voice@w3.org

  Thanks Brian, for your input.

specifies fetchaudio attribute. (May be the subdialog document is a remote
document, and requires a fetch operation). In this scenario, both the
<prompt> and the audio specified by the fetchaudio are queued. As the
interpreter begins fetching the document, the queued prompts are played to
completion. The fetchaudio also may get played here, depending on the time
required for fetching and other associated properties like fetchaudiodelay
and fetchaudiominimum etc.

  In this scenario, the prompt specified within the <subdialog> gets played
before the next input collection moment. Is my understanding correct here?

  Thanks
  Rajesh