From: Max Froumentin [mailto:mf@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 3:13 AM
To: Andy Thomas
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: CCXML AssertionManager download

Hi Andy,

"Andy Thomas" <Andy.Thomas@intervoice.com> writes:

> Is it possible to get a access to the AssertionManager tests that are
> referenced at http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/CallControl/ ?

Right now, only if your company is a W3C Member.

Otherwise the WG would typically release the list of testable
assertions, when CCXML is published as a Candidate Recommendation
(which is expected to be the next release). It will be announced on
this list

Max.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must treat the information in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy and confidentiality of such information.  If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email, including all attachments.