Your comments on the 2001 SSML Working Draft

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your comments [1] on the 2001 SSML LCWD [2].  Although it has been two years since you sent them, we will consider your comments in the context of our recently published draft [3] and get back to you as soon as possible with our official response.

Sincerely,

Dan Burnett
Synthesis team leader, VBWG

[1] Email from Bob Edgar to www-voice@w3.org
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2001JanMar/0007.html

[2] "Speech Synthesis Markup Language Specification for the Speech Interface Framework", W3C Working Draft, 3 January 2001
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-speech-synthesis-20010103/

[3] "Speech Synthesis Markup Language Version 1.0", W3C Working Draft, 02 December 2002
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-speech-synthesis-20021202/