RE: running voicexml application

You can download our TELISMA VOICEXML EVALUATION KIT to test your voiceXml application:

Available as a free download at www.telisma.com,
Telisma VoiceXML Evaluation Kit lets developers use voice to test their
VoiceXML applications, on their PCs

Telisma, an editor specializing in speech recognition software for the
telecommunications industry announces the availability of Telisma VoiceXML
Evaluation Kit 1.0. Available as a free 30-day download at www.telisma.com,
Telisma VoiceXML Evaluation Kit 1.0 provides developers with the possibility
of carrying out interactive tests on their own VoiceXML applications without
the need for a complete telephone platform. This offer integrates a VOICEXML INTERPRETER
based on the VoiceXML standard, Telisma’s own SPEECH RECOGNITION engine,
Telisma PhilSoft® V3, and Elan’s TEXT TOP SPEECH voice
synthesis technology.

Judith Nataf - TELISMA
Product Development Engineer

Tel: (0)2 96 05 59 24