IO Error whenever page is named contact.html

From: Leonid Batkhan <leonid.batkhan@lenetek.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 18:27:58 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I tried validating several websites, and noticed that whenever page is
called contact.html I am getting the following

1.      IO Error: HTTP resource not retrievable. The HTTP status from the
remote server was: 409.

https://www.usa-travel.us/contact.html

Here is a screenshot:

I checked that on several websites with consistent results which only
affects pages named contact.html.  Even when I renamed perfectly validated
page to be named contact.html that page stops being validated.

Could you please let me know what is going on?

Thank you in advance.

Leonid Batkhan

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)