far out what a way to go, but does anybody care everything is broken

From: Eric Richards <2eric.richards@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 16:54:31 +1300
To: www-validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello Everyone

I was visiting ;
https://www.qsl.net/zl1sa/

and noticed at the bottom of the page I saw the following comments ;
*"Created entirely within CSS - with grateful thanks to W3!"*

So with help of
https://validator.w3.org

Found it had 13 total (warnings & errors)
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.qsl.net%2Fzl1sa%2F&checkerrorpages=yes&showsource=yes&showoutline=yes

WHAT A GREAT ADVERTISMENT FOR w3

I Told the club but as normall who gives a hoot,?
I stopped putting money on my cell phone as all the website script is
erorred due to crap "word processore to HTML" converter programs

*From Eric*

*Unlike the footnote to most company emails*.

"*If you received this email by mistake ......*... " *THAT IS TOTAL DRIBBLE
(unless they are overdosed on class A drugs! – think about it)*

The following is worth reading!! Maybe more than my contents of the email.

*Kill Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, portable phones & cellular phones in the bedroom
before it kills your health*, not to forget the first evil for the 20th century
“Dirty Electricity”. Go back to copper, or to optical fiber whenever you
can.
For those in the know about EMR/EMF, this is a must see presentation:
Dr. George Carlo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9lsoSX5zg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVe13rrT8S4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgZowe0JAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qgtSnC7szo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVvB7eR786E

Healthy sleeping
https://www.baubiologie.de/downloads/building-biology-guidelines-english.pdf

See where all the cell phones towers are  https://gis.geek.nz/celltowers

*Not to forget the health dangers of DIRTY ELECTRICITY that EST people can
check when appliance testing.*