Re: far out what a way to go, but does anybody care everything is broken

A couple of thoughts:

* "Thanks to W3" can mean either
     * "Thank you for the World Wide Web [for providing a medium for us
to share]" (as in lots of pages linked together... )
     * "Thank you to the Consortium [for providing guidance on standard
for 'TInternet]"

* The consortium, and the validator, have no _reponsibility_ for
ensuring validity (or accessibility, or even readability)

but, hey..... everyone's got to start somewhere... and 13 validity
errors & 8 accessibility issues is not bad for a club website.

--
Ian Stuart.
Perl & Python developer,