Re: Ask about report from Validator.w3

Hi Jeans,

Thank you for the advice and information.
This website is my friend and I checked if the website is ok. The website
is running on a paid cms platform, which is dedicated for e-shops, so I
hoped that the platform eliminated problems. Unfortunately not all. I'm not
allowed to write source code, but I will connect with support of cms
platform and alert them.
Thank you.

The bests wishes and happy & healthy new year
Tomáš

čt 24. 12. 2020 v 14:18 odesílatel Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>