Re: [EXT] Ask about report from Validator.w3

Hi Philip,

Thank you for the information.
I checked this website which is my friend and saw these errors. The website
is running on a paid cms platform, which is dedicated for e-shops, so I
hoped that the platform eliminated problems. Unfortunately not all.
Thank you for your time and Merry X-mas days and happy and healthy new
years.

Bests
Tomáš

pá 25. 12. 2020 v 16:38 odesílatel Philip Taylor <