Re: Warning validating with HTML 4.01+RDFa 1.1

Shane McCarron wrote:

> The W3C working group responsible for that document removed that advice
> in the recommendation when it was published.  That DTD is not supported,
> and as far as I know is not up to date.  Sorry.

Oh.  That is rather disappointing.  One should not be pushed into
prematurely adopting a work-in-progress (HTML 5) simply in order
both to be able to use two fully-ratified standards (RDFa and
HTML 4.01).  Would it not be better to recommend XHTML+RDFa 1.1,
as specified at :

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-xhtml-rdfa-20120607/

linked from :

 http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/html#w3c_all