Re: Warning validating with HTML 4.01+RDFa 1.1

Sure.  And I am of course a big fan.  Anyone can use XHTML+RDFa 1.1 .  I
was just towing the party line.  HTML5 is not done, but the HTML5 subset
that is HTML4 parsing rules is consistent with HTML4 and permits RDFa 1.1.

I will undertake to ensure that HTML 4.01+RDFa 1.1 DTD is updated, but we
can't take a position of recommending its use since it has been officially
deprecated in a recommendation.

--
Shane P. McCarron