Re: Semi-random Parser Failure

Unfortunately it seems the mailing list doesn't support UTF-8... I will try stripping out some php code to see if I can't isolate the issue down to a specific area when I get a chance later.  I did just use the validator again with the option to show source, although nothing seems particularly abnormal on a cursory glance.

The error i got was:
Line 69, Column 348: End of file seen and there were open elements.

However, that error occurs in the middle of a p tag surrounded by other text, and that specific p tag is also surrounded by other p tags, as it's in the middle of a paragraph.  There's no other tags being closed that would suggest I missed closing a tag, and there certainly isn't an end of file indicator (the word being highlighted is simplified chinese for "media", although both simplified and traditional chinese seem to get caught sometimes).

I also used the "clean up markup with HTML Tidy" option and then reran that code directly through the validator using the direct input option, and it successfully validated.  Interestingly, I tried to validate the code numerous times and never was able to get an error.

I've attempted to attach the html from the validator with the error mentioned above (with show source and tidy html options selected), although I'm not sure if it will go through the mailing list or not.

Cheers.

¦b 2010/9/20 ¤W¤È1:01 ®É¡A Leif Halvard Silli ¼g¨ì¡G