RE: [VE][232] getting this error Error [232]: "number of attribute names and name tokens (X) exceeds ATTCNT (Y)"

I have created modified DTDs for HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 using the
attributes module [http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/#xhtml_mod].

These are available at http://svn.codetalks.org/repos/trunk/tools/ARIA-DTDs/

These DTD's contain the additions below, added to the coreattrs (%ARIArole;
%ARIAtabindex; %ARIAattrs;)
The tabindex declarations for individual elements have been removed.

Notes:
The (X)THML + ARIA validation is based on attributes and attribute
values as defined in the WAI-ARIA (draft) specification 1.0 [link:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/]. The DTD's are not official versions
and have not been endorsed by anyone.

Validation of HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 documents using the experimental
DTD's, will detect errors in WAI-ARIA attribute names and values only.
The DTD's allow ARIA attributes to be placed on any element. It will
not provide any indication of the correctness of the use of a WAI-ARIA
attribute on any given element.

<!--================ ADD WAI-ARIA Attributes =========================-->

<!ENTITY % ARIArole
   "role
(alert|alertdialog|application|article|banner|button|checkbox|columnheader|c
ombobox|complementary|contentinfo|definition|dialog|directory|document|grid|
gridcell|group|heading|img|link|list|listbox|listitem|log|main|marquee|math|
menu|menubar|menuitem|menuitemcheckbox|menuitemradio|navigation|note|option|
presentation|progressbar|radio|radiogroup|region|row|rowheader|search|separa
tor|slider|spinbutton|status|tab|tablist|tabpanel|textbox|timer|toolbar|tool
tip|tree|treegrid|treeitem)  #IMPLIED"

 <!ENTITY % ARIAtabindex
   "tabindex NMTOKEN          #IMPLIED"

<!ENTITY % ARIAattrs
-- states --
    "aria-busy ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-checked ( true | false | mixed | undefined ) 'undefined'
    aria-disabled ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-dropeffect NMTOKENS 'none'
    aria-expanded ( true | false | undefined ) 'undefined'
    aria-grab ( true | supported | false ) 'false'
    aria-hidden ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-invalid ( grammar | false | spelling | true ) 'false'
    aria-pressed ( true | false | mixed | undefined ) 'undefined'
    aria-selected ( true | false | undefined ) 'undefined'
-- properties --
    aria-activedescendant IDREF #IMPLIED
    aria-atomic ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-autocomplete ( inline | list | both | none ) 'none'
    aria-controls IDREFS #IMPLIED
    aria-describedby IDREFS #IMPLIED
    aria-flowto IDREFS #IMPLIED
    aria-haspopup ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-label CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-labelledby IDREFS #IMPLIED
    aria-level CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-live ( off | polite | assertive ) 'off'
    aria-multiline ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-multiselectable ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-owns IDREFS #IMPLIED
    aria-posinset CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-readonly ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-relevant NMTOKENS 'additions text'
    aria-required ( true | false ) 'false'
    aria-setsize CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-sort ( ascending | descending | none | other ) 'none'
    aria-valuemax CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-valuemin CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-valuenow CDATA #IMPLIED
    aria-valuetext CDATA #IMPLIED