Re: Add Subject Here

On Saturday 27 September 2008, Bryan A Boone wrote:
> Hello everyone, I am trying to install the w3c html validator on my own
> internal server.  I have it setup on FC9, running apache 2.2.9.  I ran the
> installation for the W3C validator from the repository supplied in FC.  The
> web page comes up just fine and seems to work great.

Which URL did you use for accessing the front page?

> However when I try to
> check a web page, upload a file, or do direct input in and hit check.  I
> get an error.
[...]
> Also, I have tried to input the website to check directly.  Like
> http://192.168.5.1/check?uri=192.168.5.2

The URL to the check script in the F9 packages is not /check, i should
be /w3c-validator/check.  Did you restart your httpd after installing the
package?  That is needed in order to get the configuration
in /etc/httpd/conf.d/w3c-markup-validator.conf applied.