Re: Yahoo! sucks! bigtime!

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Gus Harshbarger wrote:
> > The page http://www.baltadesign.com/index.html has no errors. I host
> > through Yahoo and they apply a tracker to my page. The only errors that
> > come up when I try to validate are from the yahoo code. Please advise,
> Don't host through Yahoo?
>
> If the problems are solely from Yahoo! generated code, you can't do much
> about it.

Agreed here.. Thought at first you were referencing the Geocities
domain.. Since you are not and instead are *apparently* using paid-for
hosting from Yahoo! (a-suming based on having just tried validating
from here), there are other options out there for comparable pricing
that do not have the same effect when validated, the one I use, for
one (further elaboration available offlist, if you'd like)..

To Yahoo!, who may or may not ever stumble upon this archived out in
Cyberspace, been here, done this privately in the Past.. Bottom line
is that, as grassroots support for universal standards continues, not
[auto-generating] code that meets validation and accessibility
standards will indeed have a direct effect on, well, that ever
precious... *bottom line*.. :wink:

Peace and best wishes.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -