Re: 404 Error — Please Help

Thanks. Yes, we realize that their company has nothing to do with W3C.
Unfortunately, they have been unreliable and unresponsive on this project.
Continuing to try and hound them to resolve this is unfortunately, no longer
a viable option. I intend to find another third-party developer for this
issue and other future development, however I'm trying to learn more about
this issue before I contact another developer.