Re: Validator Test

Greg Sabin wrote:

> But after my dealings with Google as well as Yahoo , I can see how
> all the large corporations ( yes this includes .org's that follow
> suit ) have nothing better to do then put the little guy in the middle

>From David's second answer, I somehow missed your reply, I understand
that what you really want is to activate the Google Webmaster tools,
and they say that something in or before your meta tag is broken.

In that case try the alternate method with a dummy file.  FWIW, my
XHTML 1.0 transitional meta tag did the trick, whatever the problem
is, it's most likely really something on your side.

Frank