Re: differences in onsgmls output

Thanks for the response.  I found the problem and it was with the
arguments being passed to onsgmls.  Even though SGML_SEARCH_PATH was
being set (in the w3c validator code) it was not being used for some
reason.  I had to use the -D option instead.  It all works now
although I'm still not sure why the -D was needed when
SGML_SEARCH_PATH was set.  Thanks.

Trish

--
Some things are better left unsaid.