Re: Error Message Feedback

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 19:52 +0100, Peter Edwards wrote:
> Why, when I only wish to read some straightforward F.A.Q (having used
> www.dvla.gov.uk) do I get chapter and verse on validation???

I can only guess, but perhaps you clicked on the "W3C HTML 4.01" link
instead of the "English Version" link? (Assuming you were after a DVLA
FAQ.)

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC
me. Thanks)
--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."