Re: W3C Markup Validation Service in French?

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 10:34, you wrote:

> As a consequence and since it seems possible since v.0.7.0 Beta #1,
> we're ready to translate it for free for you.

That's a worthwhile contribution to the project.

There are three sets of things to translate:
  1. the validator's pages
  2. the validator's general messages
  3. messages coming from OpenSP (onsgmls)

To tackle (1) and (2), check out the validator from CVS, find the English
text, and start working.

For (3), either join the OpenJade project[1] or just create your own
version of the messages separately.  W3C will probably only accept
your translations if they're incorporated into OpenSP

[1] http://openjade.souceforge.net/

--
Nick Kew