Re: Is there a smaller "Valid XHTML" logo?

Dutton, Sam wrote:
> Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but is there a
>  smaller W3C XHML 1.0 logo available than the usual 88x31px yellow,
> blue and red one?
>
> We'd never get permission to put the curent one on our web pages.

Other people have created smaller versions for various things including
valid markup icons.  These smaller 80x15px icons have come to be known
as "Steal These" buttons.  Here are a few I've found, though there are
plenty more versions around.

http://www.antipixel.com/blog/archives/2002/10/22/steal_these_buttons.html
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/examples/plat-buttons.html

However, you should really consider whether or not you want this on your
website.  Be sure to Jukka's opinion on the matter before making up your
mind.
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/validation.html#icon

--
Lachlan Hunt