Re: Error Message Feedback

On 2005-06-19 01:22, john ombelets wrote:

> I'm specifically interested in how to declare where my SGML declaration
> is in the DTD or XML document, or any other way
> to apply my SGML declaration to my documents.

There would be no reason (and it's not possible) to specify the SGML
declaration in an XML file since this declaration is fixed for this
particular meta-language.
If you really want to, for some reason, declare your SGML declaration
"inline" (for anything other than XML), you can just take the contents
of your dsml.dcl and put it at the very top of your document, before the
DOCTYPE declaration, or use something like

    <!SGML dsml SYSTEM "dsml.dcl">

If you use the latter form, remember to leave out the opening "<!SGML"
and the ending ">".

--
David Håsäther