RE: validation in Opera

IMHO it's your reaction that is entirely inappropriate.

Anything that will promote validation of source code has to be a good thing,
too many developers just aren't aware of it and Opera is popular with
developers. If it encourages more developers to use validation then it's
nothing but a good thing.

Would you rather they created some new proprietary elements as their cool
feature?

If you believe in standards then can't you see the value in this that it is
promoting them? We should be glad that Opera are asking the question and not
ignoring standards.

He came in peace, it's a shame you didn't.

Just MHO

Nigel

MIS Web Design
http://www.miswebdesign.com/