Re: Possible bug in XHTML 1.1 validator?

Thank you very much for the help. Now I'm able to answer students
questions more easily... by the way, I already noticed the same kind of
errors  even in the first line (<?xml ...>), where missing spaces cause
strange but more easily understandable errors.

Vincenzo