Re: Suggesion for the w3 validator error messages.

Diederik van der Boor <diederik_vd_boor@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I was recently validating my HTML code, and I have a suggestion for the
>validation service. The validator only tells you what it can't
>understand, doesn't explain anything else!

This is a good idea and is on the list of features we're investigating for
a future version[0]. If you want to keep an eye out for it, the feature in
question is Context Sensitive Tips; e.g. triggering usefull tips when
certain errors are detected. In your first example that would let us
suggest the proper CSS to use whenever an error related to "bordercolor"
was detected.

Thanks for your feedback on this!

--
Now Playing "Highway To Hell" by "AC/DC"",
 from the album "Highway To Hell".