RE: Feedback on Markup Validation Service

-----Original Message-----
From: www-validator-request@w3.org [mailto:www-validator-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Dane Harkin
Sent: 10 juin, 2003 21:17
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Feedback on Markup Validation Service

>there is no attribute "COLOR"

>I don't understand why "color" cannot be added as an attribute to
><hr>. Is it possible to suggest that the tag <hr> include the
>attribute color in the validation process?

Why not just use CSS to color your <hr /> ? A simple rule such as hr
{color: #333366;} would do just fine... not to mention the advantage of
separating your content from your presentation, which would be a nice
thing to think about in your development :)

Denis BOUDREAU [ CYBERcodeur ]
   http://www.cybercodeur.net <http://www.cybercodeur.net/>   : Weblog
et standards Web
   http://w3qc.cybercodeur.net <http://w3qc.cybercodeur.net/>  :