Re: Installing the validator on OS X

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Chris Casciano wrote:

> Thx, it should. As I mentioned, I didn't have any luck getting Liam's
> lq-nsgmls installed in OS X. Running "%onsgmls --version" I get:
> <sp:message sp:id="mid0"
>         sp:severity="I"
> >
> "OpenSP" version "1.5"

You need to compile OpenSP without the --enable-xml-messages option when
running configure.  An OS X user wrote me with the following regarding
OpenSP and Fink:

"I had to dig though and find the .info file that was passing that
--enable-xml-messages parameter into the configure script, then rebuild
the whole thing."

--
Liam Quinn