Re: Validation bug

* Kim Brooks Wei wrote:
>This page validated when I uploaded it to the w3.org server, but when
>I entered the URI for validation of the same page, I got this error
>message: "Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its
>returned content-type was text/plain, which is not currently
>supported by this service."

The Validator does not support validation for text/plain documents.
If your document is written in a language the validator does support,
you need to give it the correct media type. Without further information
we are unable to help you; maybe you should talk to your service
provider or system administrator how to setup a correct media type.