Re: Beta: XML Output

At 23:14 +0100 2002-10-28, Terje Bless wrote:
>As an "Emergency Measure" I've added a warning to the output about the
>experimental status of the interface, but I need to think about it a
>bit... We do want people using the XML interface, we just didn't want
>them to start building apps on top of it quite this soon. I'm not sure
>what the right response is right now, shut it down or explore other
>options... Perhaps we should just try to clean it up instead...

Thank you for the warning message Terje.

My problem is that people will start to develop things and it's
neither to let people develop on things which are not stable, because
if you have said before that it was a BETA and that could change,
they will argue that it's not backward compatible.

So we can move fast forward but with the risk of making mistakes. If
we do that We have also to document to explain good practices.

It comes also with the LogValidator Tool of Olivier.
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/LogValidator/
--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/