Re: Beta: config file references

>In the config file there are references to other config files like
>
>Element Map  file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/eref.cfg [...]
>
>Those lines get parsed like
>
>if    ($v =~ s(^file://){}) {$cfg{$k} = &read_cfg($v)  } ...
>
>plain wrong. The URI module should be used to parse the URIs and the
>path() method used to get the path, otherwise you run into problems with
>Win32 file URI references like
>
>file:///c:/winapp/validator/htdocs/config/eref.cfg

Ok. I've logged this as Bug #42 but it's unlikely to get fixed for this
version. We're planning to implement a new configuration file regime for
the next version so this will most likely have to wait until then.

Thanks for the feedback.

--
These are the same customers you are referring to whom Microsoft thought
would need MS Bob and the Talking Paperclip?   One thing is to give them