Re: Beta: Fatal Error: No DOCTYPE specified!

>* Terje Bless wrote:
>>[using lang and xml:lang]
>>[...] Can you think of any [reasons] against including it?
>
>[No.]

Ok. I've changed it in current CVS. It will be in the next update.

>>Ain't I a stinker? :-)
>
>No, but maybe on estrogen.

Quite possibly. Exploring your feminine side, and all that. :-)

Thanks for the help with this, Björn!
--
I have to admit that I'm hoping the current situation with regard to XML
Namespaces and W3C XML Schemas is a giant practical joke,   but I see no