Re: w3.org Validity (was: Beta: Fatal Error: No DOCTYPE specified!)

On Friday, Oct 25, 2002, at 21:49 Asia/Tokyo, Philip TAYLOR
[PC336/H-XP] wrote:
>> 1. http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/09/Step-by-step
>> 2. http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster
>
> I'm afraid the challenge was too hard to ignore;
> I simply followed the first link cited ("Step-by-step")
> and asked it to self-validate : the response was
> as follows

Pure luck ;).

Seriously speaking, this is a draft in progress, not a final document,
and yes there were a couple markup mistakes. However, as Dom said, most
of w3.org validate.

Anyway, the document is now valid, thank you.

--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org