Re: Beta: Add Site Tools

><http://validator.w3.org> URI References should support the same Tools
>as pages under <http://www.w3.org/>. The tools are documented at e.g.
><http://www.w3.org/,tools>; especially ,text would be very useful if you
>try to copy and paste the validator output to some mail or news message.

AFAICT, the source for those tools (or binaries, for that matter) are not
avialable so we'd have to reimplement this from scratch. I've logged it as
a feature request (tracker number #6) though and will look into ways of
achieveing this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
These are the same customers you are referring to whom Microsoft thought
would need MS Bob and the Talking Paperclip?   One thing is to give them