Re: Beta: Revalidate button

>The revalidate button does not show for documents without document
>type declaration and valid documents. It's important to show it in the
>first case and I don't see why I should not be able to revalidate valid
>documents, especially when "doctype override" is in effect.

Agreed (but see caveat about possible problems implementing it in another
message). This has been assigned bug number #5.

Thanks for the feedback.

--
We've gotten to a point where a human-readable,  human-editable text format
forstructured data has become a complex nightmare where somebody can safely