Re: [beta] suggestions

Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

>* Help documents should be rewritten a bit. Dom, Olivier ?
>http://validator.w3.org:8001/docs/help.html

Depending on whether the SO succeedes in Shanghaiing me for a trip to visit
the in-laws in the country this weekend, I may spend some time on the
documentation (not much else to do out there). :-)

--
"See... *That* is the problem... Scotch is for sipping, relaxing, and deep
 thoughts... Jack is what you drink when you need to work through the pain."