Re: automated queries

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Matthias Englert wrote:

> > The output options are there so that people can begin to experiment with
> > integrating the Validator in their workflows -- CMSs or blogs etc. -- but
> > if you integrate it in a production environment you'd best be prepared for
> > it to break.
>

> That's ok as long as I can detected that it's broken (should be no
> problem by parsing the version information and check for a 200 OK).

Sounds as if you're fine with the experimental options.

If you want a guaranteed stable XML or EARL validation service, I can
offer you that from Site Valet.  But a guaranteed-stable format would
be a commercial option (though these options in Page Valet have in
practice been fully stable for more than a year now).

--
Nick Kew