Re: The beta validator

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Terje Bless wrote:

> How can we improve the visibility of the "This Page Is Valid" banner
> running across the top? Is it that it "drowns" in all the other page
> elements in that area?

Speaking for myself, I find it easy to miss a banner like that.
One just assumes that anything so big and brightly coloured is
part of the furniture, and not worth looking at.

One thought would be to display it a little later in the
document, in the middle of the text.  Of course coming first
is good for non-visual browsers, but CSS positioning could
place it more centrally for visual displays.

I might possibly try & tinker with it.

--
Nick Kew