Re: No Character Encoding detected! But Why?

Hello,

At least OE isn't broken in that aspect. :-)
Kore wo [kanji]meru. I can see it. BTW, what does it mean and what's the transliteration of the kanji? I always have trouble identifying kanjis...

Best regards,

Ari Sundholm
megari@mbnet.fi
megari@freedb.org
Author of cddbcomp - THE Delphi component for freedb access
Moderator of freedb forums
DISCLAIMER: Despite being part of the freedb team I only represent myself unless otherwise noted. Freedb is in no way responsible for my actions or opinions.