Re: Beta: "Revalidate" doesn't work for files

Yes, realized that soon after I sent it -- for security reasons
browsers can't pre-fill file input fields.  The best that can be
done is a link to the Extended Interface to allow the user to
re-enter the file and select additional options.

                                                 B.J.

--
B.J. Herbison / bj@herbison.com /
http://www.herbison.com/herbison/bj.html