Re: persistent QA problems with the W3C Validator

kynn@idyllmtn.com wrote:

>Terje wrote:
>>May I assume that the Accessibility provisions in the HTML 4.01
>>Recommendation and the parts dealing specifically with HTML form
>>controls in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are sufficient
>>source material for that task? If we factor out any mistakes on my
>>part, of course. :-)
>
>Also, the WCAG Techniques documents, especially the one for HTML.

Ah, thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for.

BTW, Kynn, since we're on the subject, what's your going rate for
Accessibility consulting these days? :-)

--
I'm [less] than thrilled by the [VM situation]; all sides of it. I [think]
we need a [fork] in that area so that you guys would stop stepping on each