Re: Unix --> NT (source code stuff)

Brian Gilkison wrote:

>I see in rev. 1.78 of 'check' that Gerald has moved to lq-nsgmls in place
>of nsgmls as the SGML parser.

He's applied Liam's "HTTP Host header" patch to nsgmls; not the rest of
Liam's changes. The only changes are the name and the fact that lq-nsgmls
sends a HOst header when it goes out to fetch a DTD off the net. (i.e. It's
not really "lq-nsgmls"; it's "nsgmls with Liam Quinn patches")

>Does Liam (Liam, are you there?) plan on
>making a Win32 binary available, similar to those for James Clark's SP
>package?  Are the changes negligible enough that I can copy nsgmls.exe to
>lq-nsgmls.exe, or is lq-nsgmls's output sufficiently different that the
>check script reflects those differences?

Well, since this isn't actually lq-nsgmls, the friendly output from Liam's
version isn't a problem. You can use plain vanilla nsgmls.exe just fine.